Twelve weeks of guided practice beginning June 7
Welcome to Bel Canto Boot Camp! Our signature course teaches the elements of bel canto singing based on Vaccai’s Metodo di canto. We use the trusted Vaccai method in an innovative way to refine each singer’s knowledge and practice of:
- phrasing and dynamics
- ornamentation and variation
- historical notation practices
- Italian diction and poetic forms
Vaccai Summer Schedule
Participate at any level
New this summer! Bel Canto Boot Camp offers three levels of access to our signature Vaccai course.
Each level is open to any singer, inclusive of all ages and abilities.
The Vaccai Project
Daily: A mix of essays and supplemental material to the Vaccai method, BCBC signature exercises, and curated listening videos to inspire and guide your daily practice. We post Monday through Saturday on the website and Vaccai Summer 2021 Facebook group.
Weekly: Take part in a lecture and community Q&A discussion based on the week’s work every Sunday at 1:30pm Eastern Time (NYC) via Zoom.
Sample Course Content
- Includes the Vaccai Project (daily practice inspiration as detailed to the left and weekly Community Zooms)
- plus access to a private Facebook practice group to submit videos for feedback from our team of expert mentors
Curious about practicing in public? See what it’s like.
- Includes Vaccai Project (daily practice inspiration as detailed to the left and weekly Community Zooms)
- plus invitation to a practice group exclusively for Intensive participants to submit practice videos for feedback from our team of expert mentors
- plus weekly Zoom group coaching Saturdays at 1:00 Eastern with Rachelle, Derrick, and guest mentors.
- Participation is capped at 20 singers. Inspired by our hugely successful Daily Exercise Intensives. 2 spots remain
Not sure which level to choose? Here is a detailed explanation of our offerings.
Contact us if the fee prohibits your participation in either the Vaccai Project or Vaccai Interactive.